Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I know, I know...another non-banter entry! Hang tight, they'll be on tour again very soon!

A number of people have been searching for books talked about by Tegan or Sara. So, I thought I'd compile a list of books.

Happy reading!

The Book List Part I:



1. Hello Cruel World...: Foreword by Sara. [review] [review]
2. The Unexpected Legacy of Divorce: Recommended by Sara at a concert. [review]
3. Vegan Cupcakes...: Foreword by Sara. [review]




4. The Other Boleyn Girl: Tegan favorite. [source].
5. Special Topics in Calamity Physics: Tegan read it. [source].
6. Love in the Time of Cholera: Yep, Tegan again. [source].
7. The Cosmic Serpent: Tegan recommends. [source] [book club].



8. Dry: Guess who? Yep. Tegan. [source].
9. The Yiddish Policemen's Union: Tegan. [source].

Note: Images won't show with many ad blockers (i.e. ABP).

If you want to help compile Part II: e-mail (tegan.sara.banter@gmail.com) or comment.

No comments: